Our client is a UK leading Insurance Broker that specialises in life insurance, critical illness cover, income protection and home insurance and whom takes great pride in their highly motivated staff providing exemplary service to their customers. They are looking for proactive, organised and driven Protection Advisor Professionals to join their expanding network.
Due to continued growth they are expanding their Insurance team, so if you are looking for an opportunity where you can just get on with doing your job then this is what you are looking for.
First impressions are key, so maintain professional at all times, always looking to offer added value. You are this customer's guru, a trustworthy advocate & much needed property expert. Listen & guide them well, provide them with nothing but 100% of your attention & exceptional advice.
Job Role: Protection Advisor
Location: Yorkshire / Lancashire / Cheshire
Salary: GBPExcellent Salary
- Provide exemplary service at all times to all customers
- Provide the best advice to each and every client ensuring compliance is achieved at all times
- Account Management of your portfolio - this will create the main environment of your advice and sales process.
- Responsible for advising on a range of protection insurance products, by establishing customer needs and selling suitable products to meet those needs ensuring the right customer outcome is achieved
- The advisor will be supplied leads which you will effectively convert through to viable client enquiries - No cold calling!
- Completion of a full advised sales process with each customer, gaining all relevant data to ensure full protection sales are achieved to cover the clients needs
- Manage your days effectively at all times - workflows, diaries and calls
- Deal with all clients in a professional manner delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Proactive, organised, motivated, diligent and driven
- Proven sales experience is essential, preferably within financial services on an advised basis
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly driven with strong people skills
- Ability to work towards and exceed targets
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Proven experience of maximising productivity and results by effectively managing time and business pipeline
- Maintaining knowledge, skills and personal performance to the required standards
- We would also like to hear from you if you have experience in - Life Insurance, Mortgage Adviser / Advisor, Pension Adviser / Advisor / Banking or other Financial Background. Furthermore, if you have any of the following qualifications - RO1, RO2, RO3, RO4, RO5, CeMAP, CII, IF1, IF2, IF5, CF1, LP2