Lenovo - Retail Regional Sales Trainer - Carlisle
Retail Regional Sales Trainer - LENOVO
(Working for Powerforce)
Do you love working with tech?
Do you thrive on training and supporting sales functions deliver their goals?
Do you want to develop your career and achieve your development goals?
Do you have character?!
If so - do we have an opportunity for you!!!
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2018 with possibility to become permanent
Location: North of England & Scotland, including Sunderland, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Stockton-on-Tees
We will offer you:
- GBP21,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
- Company car and fuel card
- A progressive and inclusive working environment
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal development reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest brands and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans!
If you can answer YES to the following:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Interest and experience working with technology, and a passion for the computing industry.
- Experience developing strong relationships
- Strong training and presentation skills
So, what will you be doing???
You will be responsible for:
- Providing in depth product and sales training to store colleagues on the LENOVO brand and product range with the objective of increasing positive recommendations and active sales of our range in store.
- Establishing credible, collaborative and profitable relationships with retail outlets in your territory to deliver LENOVO's annual objectives and drive sales.
- Be a product 'expert' - ensuring you are an expert in not only LENOVO products but have a genuine understanding of the category with an understanding of how to train people to match needs and sell LENOVO products, not just demonstrate features and benefits
- Motivating, training and engaging retail colleagues with the LENOVO brand and products with the objective of securing positive recommendation of our range and increased sales.
- Visiting your listed retail outlets and regional contacts at an agreed frequency
- Maximising awareness of the Lenovo brand and new product opportunities
- Maximising in store availability and visibility through merchandising.
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company which have been named one of UK's Best Workplaces??? by Great Place to Work??. Powerforce are also proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr.
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!