Branch Development Manager - North London
Due to their continued growth this FTSE 250 organisation is looking to recruit a Branch Development Manager to account manage and oversee approximately 100 of their branches in the North London area. This is a field based role where you will be out on the road 4-5 days per week liaising with internal and external stakeholders to develop and enhance the performance of each branch.
The geographical area that you will be responsible for is Essex, Central and North London up to Luton, Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire and the M4 corridor to Reading and Slough.
Reporting into the National BDM Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Branch sales training, coaching and development
- Branch marketing and merchandising - work with the central Marketing Team to ensure pre-defined marketing plan initiatives are delivered on time and rolled out effectively to all branches
- Branch community development, working with branches to develop new and existing relationships with local businesses to offer legal services and other product propositions
- Project implementation - roll out new initiatives and products into the branch network
- Attend monthly and bi monthly meetings within the branch network and Head Office to discuss Branch Development projects, objectives and activities, discuss progress and agree actions
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Deliver presentations to groups of branch staff and managers to brief them on the launch of new products and services
Branch Development Manager - Person Profile
- Excellent people skills and strong account management and relationship building skills
- Background in coaching and training
- Experience of managing a large number of retail accounts at various locations
- An eye for marketing and the ability to spot new opportunities
- Ability to train and coach individuals and groups
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well developed PC skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Branch Development Manager - Benefits
- 26-31K plus car or car allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days holiday
- Pension (4% matched)
- Bupa (individual)
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys being out on the road and is a real people person.