Recruitment Branch Manager
Ruth Moran are looking for experienced Branch Manager who wants to progress their career to join one of their clients business, you will be responsible for managering a recuitment team based within branch, helping develope relashionships and new business for the company and deal with all magerial aspects within recruitment.
Successful applications will need to have the following:
- Experience of managing sales teams to deliver exceptional performances in a competitive market
- Evidence of building relationships across a variety of organisations
- A driving licence as you'll be getting out and about in front of our existing and prospect clients
- Team player, bags of initiative and a great sense of humour essential
- Great people skills and a passion for recruitment?
To be a successful Recruiter you will demonstrate a professional approach to your work and be capable of working in a team environment. Good communication skills both over the telephone and face to face are key to your success in this role along with commitment to your career and development.
This is a great opportunity for a senior consultant to take the next step in there career.
Call Rachel Massey at Ruth Moran experienced rec2rec.
"recruitment consultant'', "Senior recruitment consultant'', "recruiter'', "senior recruiter'', "Senior consultant'', "Perms Consultants", "Temps Consultants", ''Recruitment Manager'', "Branch Manager", ''Billing Manager'', "Recruitment Branch Manager'', Regional Manager", "Area Manager", "Divisional Manager'', "Industrial", "Driving", "On-site", "Catering", "Hospitality"