Nursery Nurse - Level 3
Level 3 Nursery Nurse: Working hours: 38 per week, Monday to Friday
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a brand new setting that is opening September 2018!
- Free lunch, homemade by their cook
- A caring, supportive environment
- Regular time out of ratio to document and assess children's learning
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Sick pay and good attendance rewarded with extra holiday
- Long service rewards
- Unrivalled professional development - regular courses, seminars and visits to other nurseries
- Working alongside professional Artists and expert consultants
- Team building fun days, meals out, and social events
- The chance to attend the week long International Study Tour in REGGIOEMILIA in ITALY (all expenses paid)
- Career progression for the ambitious and hardworking
- Opportunities to be involved in our Training School for external professionals
Nursery Nurse Specification:
- Minimum relevant Level 3 qualification
- Paediatric First aid qualification
- Great passion for learning about child development
- Good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
- A sense of humour, common sense and a 'cando' attitude!
- Lots of drive, ambition and energy!
- A determined, persistent and resilient person, who approaches and overcomes challenges with a positive attitude.
- Desire to learn about the ReggioEmilia Approach (no experience necessary).
About the company:
- Qualified and experienced Educators are wanted to work in this multi-award winning Nursery in the Horsham area. The site will have their very own farm school containing chickens, quails, rabbits, guinea pigs + and more.
- The nursery has a lovely garden with mud-kitchen and an atelier space (creative studio) stocked with a host of high quality expressive materials such as clay, paints, sculpture materials, charcoals, pastels and lots more.
- They have a high ratio of staff to children across the nursery and take providing high quality care, teaching and learning very seriously.
- There is a dedicated Head of Family Support and a dedicated Head of Children's and Adult's Learning who work across all settings within this company.
- This company invest heavily in professional development of staff at both nurseries because they know that they are the key to children thriving and providing a first class service to parents.
- If you are truly passionate about children and want to be part of a new dynamic team that is looking for its future leaders, please do get in touch!
- Our client is committed to Safeguarding and you will be expected to provide references and undergo DBS checks. You will also need to fill out an application form before attending an interview, this will be emailed to you once you have applied.