Class 1 driver
Do you hold a Class 1 driving licence, enjoy being on the road but without the burden of worn out lorries, poorly panned routes or heavy handballing? Do you like the flexibility to be in control of your own work life balance?
Manpower are now recruiting Large Goods Vehicle Drivers to work with our client Royal Mail. Royal Mail see their drivers as an integral part of their business. They collect and transport mail from different sites and move it to the next stage of the process. As a driver your spend most of their time working independently on the road. You'll have access to the latest technology to support you in the role and be given the autonomy you need to get the job done as efficiently as possible.
If you have a full Class one HGV, licence with 6 or less points, are reliable, punctual and flexible to work shifts across a 24 hour operation, you are the type of person we're looking for.
About the role
Our drivers are an integral part of our business. They collect and transport mail from our different sites and move it to the next stage of the process. Our drivers spend most of their time working independently on the road. You'll have access to the latest technology to support you in the role and be given the autonomy you need to get the job done as efficiently as possible.
We are looking to offer
?? Variety of shifts available from 6-12 hours per shift,
?? Flexible starting times from morning, afternoon and evening shifts
?? Varying weekly work load from 1 to 6 days
Five good reasons to choose to work for Manpower Driving and Logistics
1. We're one of the largest logistics recruiters in the UK
2. We have more the 40 years' experience in finding work for drivers
3. We only supply the best drivers and we treat you as if you're the best
4. We ensure your always prepared, providing uniform, induction and pre-assignment details.
5. We work to improve your skills, we deliver Driver CPC training and ongoing upskilling
First 12 weeks: - GBP10.50 Day, GBP12.50 Nights / Overtime and GBP15.50 Sunday
After 12 weeks: - GBP15.83 to GBP18.62
Ltd rates also available
- 28 days paid holiday
- Subsidised CPC Courses
- Parity pay rates after 12 weeks
- Extra Level CO and Shunt training available
- Latest equipment in new trucks
- Dedicated, fair and honest consultant who values your preferences and effort
- Guaranteed hours over Peak
Don't delay please apply today