Our client is looking for a part-time HR Assistant based in Chippenham, on a permanent basis.
Our client is a market leading organisation, operating within the manufacturing and production sector.
Reporting into the HRBP, the role of the part-time HR Assistant will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the HRBP with end to end recruitment
- Onboarding process, including administration (contracts/starters etc)
- Managing absence management casework
- Note taking in disciplinaries and grievances
- Ad hoc project work
The chosen HR Assistant will display the following skills and attitudes:
- Ideally previous exposure to a similar HR role (not essential)
- Must be looking for part-time work - 22.5 hours max (flexible on days)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Hungry to learn and develop
Great opportunity for a candidate looking for part-time work in Chippenham. 22.5 hours max - flexible on which days. No previous HR experience required, just strong administration skills!