Technical IFA Administrator
Do you have experience working within the IFA or Financial Services environment?
Are you looking to further your career within the Financial Services sector?
Anthony Alexandra is currently working with a reputable Independent Financial Advisers based in the heart of London. Our client is currently recruiting for a Techncial IFA Administrator to join their growing ambitious team. The Techncial IFA Administrator will also be responsible for providing support to the Financial Advisers and other duties as follow:
Duties within this role include:
- Provide support to Financial Advisers and Directors
- Maintaining accurate and up-to date client records on server and back office systems
- Liaising with client's advice, Pension transfer/set up, Investment transfer/set up mortgage/re-mortgage, Protection and any other transactional processes
- Review client reports & fact finds
- Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports
Candidates to be considered should have the following skills and experience;
- Over 3 years' experience working within an IFA or Financial Services environment
- Previous experience within an IFA Administration role
- Experience using back office systems such as Fusion wealth platform, SEI and Enable
- Good general knowledge of all Investments, Pensions and Protection Products
- Achieved or studying toward professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Salary up to GBP30,000 -GBP33,000
- 25 days' holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with attractive employee benefits packages.