Global FM Category Lead
Langley Search & Interim is working with a global private sector company to find a Global Procurement Category Manager - FM to be based in Manchester or Bracknell. This role provides the leadership for all the areas of FM (hard, soft, TFM) and leads a team of c. 15 key people globally managed through a matrix
You should have the following:
- A detailed knowledge of the FM category, supply base, best practice etc
- The ability to lead a team globally/cross culturally
- Demonstrable experience of working credibly with key senior stakeholders in this category & building strong relationships
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Commercial acumen and a good negotiator - can also put in place best practice SRM practices
- Of graduate calibre - MCIPS is desirable but not essential
- Experience of dealing with TFM where the management of large parts of the estate are outsourced currently
In return for your skills and experience an excellent package of up to GBP80k is offered, plus very good benefits.
For further information please email your CV, current/last package to quoting 6403/PERM/CL.
Looking for interims? Then visit our Langley iBoard to access available interim candidates:
Langley Search & Interim supplies Global FM Category Managers in the Manchester and the London area and in the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, HR procurement, FM Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Legal Services Procurement, Consultancy, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.