6 days left
- Full Time
Eden Girls' School, Slough is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It is part of a highly successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust (TET).
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners founded on the principles of educational excellence, character development and community service.
Standards of behaviour, attendance and achievement are exceptionally high and teachers benefit from an innovative and comprehensive professional development programme.
Our ethos is progressive and inclusive welcoming pupils and staff of all faiths and none.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Science Technician.
- have qualifications in a related subject, and/or experience of supporting the use of Science in an educational setting
- be able to support a range of software and hardware needs in the school
- be an outstanding and highly committed professional who is passionate about supporting learning and young people
- be prepared to work flexibly to support learning and enrichment activities beyond the school day.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of 'promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment'
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
To arrange an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Saminia Mansha on .
Please apply through the Eteach website.
Closing date: MIDDAY on Monday 20 th August 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.