Conversion Analytics Manager
- To deliver excellence in conversion focussed analytics to internal customers across the LGI Direct Business
- To utilise MI, profiling, modelling and other techniques to drive value from understanding the LGI Direct customer conversion journeys
- To deliver end to end conversion insights including capturing requests from internal customers, data extraction/manipulation, analysis and delivering actionable conclusions & recommendations back to stakeholders
- To deliver agreed plans in partnership with L&G commercial, operational and marketing teams
- Embed test methodologies and new capability/tools to ensure all activity is measured in a robust and consistent way
- Build a compelling story from the data that defines how traffic converts on and offline, from first touch through to sale for the LGI Direct business. Building models to understand, trend and monitor performance across all funnel metrics.
- Use the models and reports to rationalise past performance and shape predictions for future performance for inclusion in the annual planning cycle, development initiatives and trading activity
- Create and ensure full utilisation of appropriate modelling techniques and reporting structures both for BAU and for any test initiatives, to ensure that the Sales Optimisation Managers understand how their journeys are performing and know where to focus their efforts to drive the greatest commercial return through an in depth understanding of the factors that impact conversion to allow prediction and forecasting.
- Define, deliver and measure through a statistically significant test and learn methodology to enable reporting on the additional "value add" from ongoing testing activities and plans taking successful tests to BAU and ensuring maximum insight is gained from failed tests ensuring that business cases are developed with robust metrics and compelling customer outcomes to ensure commitment is secured to drive conversion and journey improvements in all channels.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations Manager so operations MI is adequate and robust to manage sales performance across the department, and provide support for any test being undertaken to act as a consistency check for measurement and assessment of results.
- Work closely with the Implementation manager to ensure any new capability is fully understood and has appropriate success criteria assigned as part of the implementation and that a full review is completed post implementation to check against the initial business case.
- Drive the agenda for a consistent reporting basis to ensure ach pod aligns to how conversion is reported through the sales funnel
- Act as conduit to the LGI BI team for data requirements for the team
- Support the identification of live issues along with improvements in direct to site customer journeys
- Proven capability to analyse performance, identify trends and produce actionable recommendations
- Experience of high volume on/offline transactional environments (highly desirable)
- Experience of model building and shaping appropriate performance reporting capability for on/offline environments
- Experience of data manipulation and commercial value modelling
- Good understanding of Operational performance and UX principles
- A background in financial services UX would be highly beneficial
- Experienced and comfortable working under deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to organise complex information into logical groups and categories
- Comfortable working in a corporate environment
- Ability to articulate a compelling story to capture minds and passion of key stakeholders
- Excellent report creation, visual representation and analytical explanation
- Strong execution capability
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to translate detailed analysis into comprehensive, clear documents, business cases and presentations
- Customer focused
- Communication, personal impact and influencing skills
- Confidence and credibility
Working here is about being there for our customers; we're available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it's also about you -how you develop and what you can achieve. We'll help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that's important to you is protected. With over 180 years' experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information please contact Helen Brockbank, Resourcing Lead -