Do you have excellent attention to detail even when working under pressure? Are you a number cruncher? Would you like to work for an international fleet management company?
Our client in Birmingham Business Park (B37) is recruiting for an invoice validation administrator to join their team of 8 administrators within a fleet management company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to become a part of an international organisation, working within a medium size friendly team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their role, and able to manage high volume accounts, maintaining professionalism at all times.
Your Responsibilities as an invoice administrator will be
- Validation of invoices received from suppliers for your clients
- Raise queries internally or externally
- Ensure any savings received are recorded in the system.
- Send the accounting files and reports to the client fleet contact on time and in the correct format
- Demonstrate an understanding of the content of all reports produced within IVT (invoice validation) and ensure these are sent on time
- Undertake and manage ad-hoc projects as directed by Team Leader
- Work closely with Implementation and Account Managers to minimise manual process workarounds, ensuring accounts are professionally managed and client's needs are fully understood and documented and SLA's/KPI's are continually met. Seek to maximise profitability and secure customer retention.
- Create and sustain mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers, managing those relationships in a way which enables the company to retain business and gain maximum value.
- To understand and interpret all aspects of a customers service provision including the SLA's, any non standard processes and KPIs and support the internal staff in this area.
- To maximise retention and exceed the expectations of internal and external customers through the quality of customer service. Ensure that any customer enquiries or issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Flexible in your approach, you will be able to manage other customers' accounts during peak periods. Also able to coach others to ensure your own accounts are covered during your absence.
- Efficiently resolve multiple enquiries or complaints via telephone/email/fax/web, prioritising workload, developing strong cross functional relationships and using influencing skills to gain colleague's assistance.
- To comply with regulatory and legislative requirements
Your Skills/ Experience
- Able to pick things up quickly and use own initiative
- Experience of working with invoices
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy
- Strong skills in sourcing and understanding relevant complex information from databases
- Highly analytical mind-set
- Able to work to deadlines at all time, and prioritise own workload
Benefits to you
- Initial salary of GBP20000 - increase after probation for someone high performing
- Option of working 0 or 0
- Free parking on site - excellent location to get to
- Medical Healthcare
- 22 days Hol start- Up to 25 days
If you are interested in the role please click apply today!
Interviews are on the 20th/ 23rd July
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.