Transactional Procurement Administrator
Brook Street is currently recruiting for a Transactional Procurement Administrator role in Derby within the Public Sector.
The purpose of the role is to deliver an effective and competent level of clerical support and consistently deliver a "client-focused" service which promotes good customer service and effective working relationships.
You will be the first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine and specialist enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner.
Your duties may include the following:
- answering telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person
- ensure that general office supply levels are maintained
- responsible for sorting of all incoming post and ensure distribution to the relevant departments and documented.
- ensure that all complaints, comments and suggestions are dealt with appropriately
- photocopying and word processing documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports when required.
- good level of keyboard skills and use of Microsoft Office Programmes
- able to work on own initiative and unsupervised, within defined policies and procedures to set timescales.
- have a flexible/adaptable approach to their work in order to meet various deadlines
- to carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required
To apply for the role please send your CV or ring Nottingham 0115 947 6326
Apply for Transactional Procurement Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly