Completions Engineer - Housing - Civil's
Completions Engineer - Housing - Civils
Responsibility for taking a live site through to completed status for roads, sewers, managed areas and public open space through to handover.
Salary:- £35,000 - £40,000 basic + Package
This role sees you sitting in the Technical department reporting in to the Engineering Manager. Supporting various stakeholders both internal (Architects, Construction, Commercial) and External (Local Authorities, Utility providers, Solicitors & Consultants)
With your main objective to ensure all the civil engineering related aspects of the Housing development are completed and handed over correctly. To ensure that all S38, S104 & S278 agreements are in place prior to the site start and completed through to adoption in a timely manner.
Day to day responsibilities could include:-
- To check all drawings that come in from Consultants in relation to the Civil Engineering aspects of developments.
- To finalise adoption of all outstanding Open Space areas / play areas by Local Authorities.
- To liaise with Local Authorities and Water Authorities in relation to all S38, S278 ,S104 & S106 Agreements. Making or checking applications and seeing them through to completion.
- To make Bond applications to the NHBC, and discharge outstanding NHBC Engineering conditions.
- To liaise closely with Building Department to ensure sites are placed on maintenance and adoptions take place, thereby avoiding over runs on Bonds.
- To assist with feasibility studies when required, such as establishing drainage guidelines in consultation with Water Authority and advising as to whether discharge limits are to be set.
Qualifications / Experience
The successful candidate will have some experience with in the Housing / New build homes sector. Working in a similar role for a House builder or Housing developer and ideally educated to a HNC / HND Level.
- A full driving licence is also required due to site meeting.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Please contact Phil at Resolute Recruit on or call 01332 345566
All applications are kept confidential and will not be used without your permission.