Do you want the freedom to create & develop your own ideas?
Would you like the opportunity to fly overseas to attend exhibitions to source the best products in the market?
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative Marketing Assistant or recent Marketing Graduate to join a bespoke, high end organisation in Milton Keynes.
There is great scope to develop within the role becoming a key member of the team, bringing your own ideas and skills into an inclusive and supportive environment.
- Website: Management and maintenance, including all updates and dealing with enquiries.
- Social media: Responsible for online content and management of Twitter, Facebook, Linked in, Pinterest, Buffer etc.
- PR: Prepare and place adverts and articles in relevant industry publications.
- General support for the operation side of the business, dealing with enquiries and supporting the efforts of the sales team. New Product Launches.
- Folder development: Creating new ranges and preparing them for folder manufacture.
- Attending trade shows: looking at new products and helping to develop the brand
- Lead generation
- A degree in Marketing or relevant experience in a Marketing role
- Creative flair
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- A can do attitude and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, Mainchimp and Google Analytics
- £20,000 - £25,000 PA (DOE)
- 24 days Annual Leave
- Health care Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV