Business Support Administrator / Administrative Assistant
Job Title: CNC Business Support Administrators (2 posts)
Location: Long Stratton, Norfolk (NR15 2XE)
Salary: £17,243 - £18,431 per annum
Job Type: Full Time (37 hours per week), Fixed Term (Up to 6 months)
Closing date: Sunday 19th August 2018
Interview Dates: 22nd, 23rd, 24th August 2018
These roles involve working in a very busy environment to support the work of Building Control surveyors, being the first port of call for their customers there will never be a dull moment! Always busy in order to keep the work flowing through. If you're up for a challenge, have the ability to multi-task, with a good telephone manner and you enjoy problem solving then these roles will enable you to go home every evening knowing you've made that difference!
What you could be part of…
They provide Building Control services across 5 local authority areas with over 30 staff working across two offices (Long Stratton & Wisbech).
They want to provide the best possible standards of housing developments and construction, as simply and cost-effectively as possible and the Business Support Team working across the Council are key to delivering this by providing quality administrative support to their Building Surveyors and as a first point of contact for their customers.
Working at the Council would enable you to be part of an organisation which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focussed services. Their success comes from being commercially astute and business-like. Continuous improvement is also vital and their employees challenge themselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people's lives.
What you'll be doing…
- Responsible for responding to all customer enquiries, prioritising and responding on behalf of surveyors in order to deliver excellent customer care.
- Support the Business Support Team Leader and Improvement Officers to maintain IT systems through effective data entry. Maintain a wide variety of electronic/manual recording systems
- Scanning and processing of building regulations initial notices and amendments to meet corporate, service and team performance objectives.
You must have:
- NVQ 2 in Administration (or similar qualifications) or demonstrable work-related experience.
- Experience within a previous administration role and an excellent Customer Service background.
- Practical experience of maintaining, running and improving administrative systems.
- You'll need to balance conflicting priorities to achieve desired outcomes with attention to detail including accurate data entry skills.
What's in it for you?
Their package includes employer pension contributions of 15%, performance related pay up to 4%, 23 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 5 years plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time employees), flexi time, on site café, compassionate leave and sickness entitlement for times of need. As a Platinum Investors in People you will have regular reviews with your line manager and a personal development plan. They also support towards volunteering days in the community and encourage staff to be involved with fun activities to raise money for local and national charities.
Please note that this post may be subject to a to a relevant criminal records check.
If you are interested in this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes please check your junk / spam folders.
Candidates with experience of: Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Clerk, Business Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Business Support Administrator / Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly