Are you a passionate individual with the desire to help autistic people ? Do you want to shape and develop their life skills ?
BS Social Care in Hammersmith is looking for a Team Leader who can match our passion for delivering fantastic service to our client based in Edgware. The candidate must have experience leading a team in a residential setting.
Our ideal candidate would be a reliable person who wants to make a difference in people's lives by providing quality care. You will have the following :
- Proven track record of leading a team in a residential setting.
Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative framework/regulatory requirements
NVQ Level 3/4 in Health and Social care or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
Your duties will be :
- Ensure that support is provided in an effective, efficient and sustainable way resulting in outcomes in line with individual's support plans.
- Monitor the development and regular review of person-centred support planning, including assessment of personal risk, ensuring support is adapted in line with changing needs.
- Oversee the regular review of risk assessments, according to policies and maintain up-to-date training in this area.
- Play a leading role in the development and maintenance of excellent relationships relations with people we support and their relatives and advocates.
- Facilitate effective working relationships with other agencies who are involved in the lives of the people we support.
- Ensure strategic planning of person-centred reviews and regular monitoring of outcomes important to the people we support. Ensure the effective planning of events important to the people we support, overseeing the quality of all aspects of planning e. finance, risk, logistics.
- Monitor and maintain effective systems and procedures to promote the safety, dignity and well-being of people we support at all times.
- Provide mentoring, support and plan the development and management of support staff. Tasks may include writing and updating team rosters, monitoring and observing performance, overseeing staff training.
- Through mentoring and reflective learning ensure that employees are able to apply experience and learning in their everyday work.
- Ensure all staff are informed about and work within the company's Policies and Procedures and are fully up to date with internal communications both in the Area and Organisation wide.
- Ensure that all expenditure is within the agreed costings in conjunction with the annual budget. Monitor and audit financial transactions within service to ensure compliance and accuracy and report any discrepancies. You may also have responsibility for banking transactions and petty cash.
In return you will receive:
- Carrier progression
- Location allowance
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Outstanding support and a great work environment with passionate people.
- On going training opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
Should you meet the above specification then Please contact Martin on 0208 748 7148 for more information. Alternatively, email directly.