The WESC Foundation in Exeter is a charity providing a specialist day and residential centre; offering unique education, learning and work experience opportunities for young people and adults with visual impairment, including complex needs.
We currently have various Enabler/Care Worker positions available including term time and all year round with the option of job share.
For full details about each vacancy and to download an application form, please visit our website.
We can offer you
- Free onsite parking
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Onsite WESC café
- Beautiful grounds
- Onsite gym and heated swimming pool
- In-house training to achieve NVQ level 3
- You will be working with fabulous young people
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Excellent Induction Training
WESC Foundation is committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applicants regardless of racial, ethnic or national origin, religion or beliefs, disability, sexuality, age or responsibilities for dependents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are conditional to an enhanced DBS check
Please note we do not accept CVs