Credit Controller / Financial Controller / Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Wooburn Green, Wycombe
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading IT services and solutions provider offering end-to-end IT solutions for commercial and public-sector organisations. Ranked among the UK's top 50 IT companies, the Group has gained a reputation for providing a consistently high-quality service that has delivered long-term strategic relationships with both customers and suppliers.
They are proud of their team and as a family business they strive to ensure complete customer and employee satisfaction which is achieved by our friendly, energetic, fun and hardworking approach.
You will help to strengthen their Finance Team and ensure proper and timely collection of the Company's debts and that all supporting documentation is stored as appropriate to company policy and relevant statute.
To be responsible for sales ledger invoicing and assist in the day to day running of the Finance Department whilst maintaining high levels of customer care.
About Your Team:
You will be a key part of our Finance Team with your main focus on collecting overdue and outstanding debt owed to the business and also to help with resolving any account queries ensuring a smooth process throughout.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our Customers, Sales teams and other Departments within the Company
- To chase and collect payment of outstanding invoices
- Helping to resolve any queries that are raised by our Customers by working closely with our Sales team and other Departments
- Assess and monitor accounts to highlight any problem and overdue accounts
- Work closely with your team to report problem and overdue accounts
- Attend regular Department and cashflow meetings
- Day to day assistance for all aspects of the Sales ledger
- Undertake any additional duties as directed by your line manager or the Directors
The ideal Candidate will be/ have:
- Proven record of Credit Control work, with the ability to hit the ground running
- A hands-on approach and excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills with a confident and positive attitude
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a calm and balanced manner
- Excellent IT skills: Microsoft Office, especially Excel
In return the Company offers:
- Full training to for the right candidate
- 23 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Company Annual Ball and other social events through the year
- Charity focused Company
- Group personal pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Refreshments and private car park
- Health assured employee assistance programme
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK will be considered for this role.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection may also be considered for this role.