£20,000 per annum
Our client is an engineering company offering an advanced manufacturing service to the Aerospace and Defence Industries. They are currently seeking to recruit an Operations Assistant for their Stansted Airport location.
The Operations Assistant will be responsible for providing day to day support to the Production Controllers, ensuring coordination of all documentation throughout the production control process.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintaining and updating the Forward Load Plan on a daily basis
- Raising subcontract paperwork
- Raising Certificate of Conformity paperwork
- Movement and tracking of parts around the shop to ensure timely movement of parts for delivery to subcontract/customer
- Liaising with Production Control staff and management
- Progress chasing of material between departments and/or subcontract/customer
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate with intermediate level Excel
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business
- Able to build relationships
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence – due to location
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.