Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 25% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
Over the last 12 months we have been earmarked by The Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch list, received GOLD in the Healthy Workplace Awards, expanded to more than 80 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, grown our turnover to £10m, donated over £100k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
With a background in Ecommerce you will have a real passion for systems and platforms that drive Ecommerce websites, with an understanding of digital marketing. You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Ecommerce role looking for a next step in your career. Ensuring that our website is always operating at full capacity to provide a world class experience to Frugi customers. You will work within the Ecommerce team, but also closely with other internal departments. There will be plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. You’ll be computer literate (intermediate to advanced Excel skills a must) and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
You’ll play a crucial role in the daily management of Frugi’s websites to ensure that we continue to provide a world class customer experience that enables the business to reach key targets. You will work with internal teams and our external delivery partners to deliver our strategy and achieve sales. It is a diverse business with a global audience and international markets are a key part of the business growth.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support with the daily management of the website. This will include setting up promotions, new product launches, A/B testing, liaising with third party suppliers, etc.
- Complete customer journey checks and review what competitors are doing.
- Research and recommend new affiliates and work with our digital agency to improve performance of current affiliates.
- Work with our external agency, providing support for our PPC marketing activities.
- Work on initiatives and campaigns to drive revenue, ROI and the recruitment of new customers.
- Provide regular monitoring of all PPC campaigns to ensure they remain on track, flagging any issues with our supplier s as required.
- Compile and analyse data from a range of systems and sources (Google Analytics, internal software) to create bespoke reporting, analysis and interpretation.
- Provide internal support to the Ecommerce team.
- You’ll have a passion for ecommerce technology, digital marketing and keep yourself up to date with the latest industry developments.
- You’ll have top notch IT skills and be an advanced MS Excel user.
- You’ll be commercially minded and understand the requirement to deliver a solid ROI.
- You’ll have superb attention to detail – nothing will get past you!
- You’ll be adaptable and flexible, a creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- You’ll be able to build solid working relationships internally and with external suppliers and work collaboratively as part of a team.
- You’ll be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £18,500, depending on your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we’ll share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team to email@example.com
Closing date: 7th September 2018. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.
Apply for E-Commerce Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly