Leeds, West Yorkshire
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in developing the marketing communications strategy for Age Partnership, enabling us to deliver against ambitious growth plans.
We are Age Partnership, a leading provider of retirement solutions for the over 50s. Since 2004 we have been helping current, and soon-to-be, retirees make the most of their finances, enabling them to enjoy their retirement.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join us in Leeds and help drive our ongoing success.
- Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE & skills
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Cash healthcare plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
This is a rare opportunity to start with a blank page, utilise your creativity and deliver best-in-breed customer journeys for our newly established products. You’ll also have the chance to challenge the status quo and transform the way in which we present our current product offering.
Within a welcoming and collaborative environment, you will play an integral part in developing our communications strategy and the way we’re perceived by our customers.
So, if you’ve been searching for the chance to bring your enthusiasm and experience to the table and really make a difference, this is the role for you.
As the Marketing Manager, you will redefine key product propositions and deliver our marketing communications journey.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver a BTL communication journey that spans from first touch to completion
- Complete ATL media planning
- Implement customer journeys that drive improvement on multi-product purchase
- Develop the use of our newly implemented marketing automation system
- Deliver both customer and data-driven insight to the business and Marketing Team
To join us as our Marketing Manager, you’ll need:
- At least five years’ marketing management experience
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- A track record of using an email marketing platform, such as CheetahMail or Silverpop, to deliver marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- To be educated to degree level in Marketing or a Business-related subject
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Marketing Manager, Marcoms Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Manager or Online Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and Age Partnership are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a creative and results-driven Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.