Senior Mechanical Nuclear Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mechanical Engineer (Nuclear) for our client in Plymouth. This is a permanent role with base salary by experience up to £38,000 plus benefits/bonus. There will be specific relevant training given. Undertaking maintenance and repair technical validations.
- Providing technical input and advice on nuclear repair work to support projects, production, plant managers and design/safety case teams. (Technical authority)
- Compliance and Safety Case reports
- Inform Production/Project Departments in aspects of Repair/Maintenance including Dock support services of the of Nuclear Submarines.
- To check technical and quality assurance and maintain relevant documentation in line with nuclear policy and procedures
- Raise revalidation reports for NP work
Skills and Experience required for the Senior Nuclear Engineer role:
- HNC Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Ex-submariner Cat B watch keeper with Submarine Quality Assurance experience desirable
- IT literate
Full details available on application for the Mechanical Engineer (Nuclear) position. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Nuclear Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly