Senior Mechanical Nuclear Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mechanical Engineer (Nuclear) for our client in Plymouth. This is a permanent role with base salary by experience up to £38,000 plus benefits/bonus. There will be specific relevant training given. Undertaking maintenance and repair technical validations.
- Providing technical input and advice on nuclear repair work to support projects, production, plant managers and design/safety case teams. (Technical authority)
- Compliance and Safety Case reports
- Inform Production/Project Departments in aspects of Repair/Maintenance including Dock support services of the of Nuclear Submarines.
- To check technical and quality assurance and maintain relevant documentation in line with nuclear policy and procedures
- Raise revalidation reports for NP work
Skills and Experience required for the Senior Nuclear Engineer role:
- HNC Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Ex-submariner Cat B watch keeper with Submarine Quality Assurance experience desirable
- IT literate
Full details available on application for the Mechanical Engineer (Nuclear) position. To apply please submit your current CV.