Research Engineer | Geometric Computer Vision
Geometry from Vision is at the heart of Scape Technologies. As a research engineer on the Scape Technologies team, you will take a key role in designing and building the pipeline for cloud-based 3D-reconstruction and real-time global localisation. This will require implementing and building upon existing research in Structure-from-Motion, Dense 3D-reconstruction, Camera Calibration and SLAM.
Essential Skills and experience:
- PhD involving 3D-Reconstruction, SLAM, Camera Calibration or Computational Geometry.
- Lead authorship on computer vision research publications at top academic conferences.
- Applied experience of Structure-from-Motion within academia or industry.
- Strong C++ and Python skills.
- Ability to write and test production level code.
- Experience developing on Mac or Linux.
- Writing C++ code to efficiently implement visual geometry algorithms
- Developing new methods for the fusion of state-of-the-art deep learning techniques with geometry.
- Designing algorithms for detection of long-term change from images
- Building a pipeline to fuse multiple sources of imagery into a consistent 3D model
- Evaluating the potential usefulness of new research publications to Scape Technologies
Closing Date: 7th September 2018
Apply for Research Engineer | Geometric Computer Vision
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly