Salary | up to £9,257.88 pa [starting salary subject to experience and qualifications]
Hours | 20 per week, Monday to Friday from 9.00am until 1.00pm
Based Lakeside Gardens, Mulberry Way, Aston on Trent, Derbyshire DE72 2DS
Reference Number | LH181
Closing date | 29th August 2018
Interviews | 6th September 2018
L&H Homes, a member of the Longhurst Group, is looking for a professional and caring person to manage a development of 32 leasehold retirement properties. The role will include overseeing the welfare of our residents and the management of day-to-day service delivery.
You will possess:
- A mature, professional and friendly personality with a commitment to providing excellent customer care.
- The ability to support residents’ needs and expectations.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- A willingness to work additional hours when required.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A contributory average salary Pension Scheme
- Generous paid annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays and 3 additional concessionary days.
- A commitment to training and development
Please note this is a non-residential position.
The Longhurst Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants from minority ethnic groups and people with disabilities. Applicants should note that an enhanced disclosure check via the Disclosure and Barring Service will be necessary for this post.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You will be directed to Longhurst’s career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
NO CV’s – NO AGENCIES