Our public sector client is recruiting for an administration assistant to support the busy team. The post is full time and on a temporary basis, however you will need to be able to increase to full time hours in the near future.
Our client is based within the city centre and offers a modern working environment
You will be working Monday to Friday on a temporary basis. The assignment is expected to run for 3 Months and is likely to be extended past this point.
As an admin assistant you will be responsible for providing general admin support to the team.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Sorting of incoming post for scanning
* Scanning of documents into the Database
* Data Input
* Obtaining of further information for incomplete documents
* Recording all information to relevant data bases
* Responding to queries received from internal & external stake holders
* Complying with Data Integrity
As an ideal candidate you will have the desire to succeed and provide a high level of support to the client and be able to work within a busy team environment to timescales.
Our client requires the following essential skills
* Excellent typing speed & Accuracy
* Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Attention to Detail
The pay rate is £8 per hour and benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your current CV in word format or contact the public sector team on 0115 947 6326