Our client is a highly successful Global Software company due to expansion we are seeking an experienced Technical Consultant/Developer on a 6 months Contract basis.
This person will be creating and delivering custom reports and advanced data integrations within Company License Manager as well as Company Automation Platform workflows to Company Customers and Partners.
The job involves advanced development activities on Company's Automation Platform, Company's License Manager, Connectors, Product API and on SQL Server. As such, comprehensive technical knowledge in required in the areas of SQL and Powershell scripting and it is expected that you will develop a keen interest in Company's software products.
You will be responsible for carrying out workshops, implementations, bespoke automation routines and support in complex matters regarding Company Automation Platform for our Customers and Partners on projects that vary in size and technical depth.
The role is a dynamic and challenging opportunity that complements and extends the strengths of License Manager and Automation Platform. We are looking for candidates that are detail-minded, but who also understand how to expeditiously move a Customer through to the scoped outcome. This position involves direct customer interaction, development, data reconciliation and consultation with internal teams as needed.
You should have at least two years Consultant experience to be able to know what this kind of work means and requires from you. Your qualifications must contain a minimum two years' experience of:
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration and Development (Scripting, Stored Procedures, Views, Queries, Transact-SQL)
- Developer experience in , XML and PowerShell scripting
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Process/Workflow modelling
- Internet Information Services
- Troubleshooting skills (be able to use knowledge to know where to find error messages and how to find information on the messages found)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
And we hope that you recognize yourself in these bullet points with experience in most of these areas:
- Knowledge about SAM solutions
- Self-service portal development / implementation
- Process design/modelling skills
- Consultancy Services and Training
- Experience from workflow products like Microsoft Orchestrator, Window Workflow Foundation
- Experience from Technical Support in Windows environment
- Knowledge in Software licensing
- System Management experience
- ITIL/ITSM or similar experience
- Web Services experience