IT Engineer - Immediately available - Located in Telford
Brook Street are delighted to be working with our client in Telford seeking an experienced IT Engineer on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will oversee all internal IT related issues and technical support. You will be required to prioritise your workload to provide an efficient service as well as providing internal based support for our existing infrastructure. As a Microsoft Certified Partner you will be expected to have a broad knowledge of their existing products and simple deployments. This will be enhanced with in-house and external training as you progress through your career.
The key duties of the post are as follows :-
- Maintenance and provision of internal servers: hardware & software
- Domain controller maintenance (users/computers OU`s), Email server, Billing server, Sage server
- Multiple file servers, Multiple Domain Controllers
- Maintenance and provision of internal workstations: hardware & software
- Maintenance and provision of laptops: hardware & software
- Maintenance of mobiles/tablets
- Creation of new users accounts (domain/salesforce)
- Maintenance of internal network: wireless and wired
- General day to day ongoing fixes for issues
- Printers/print server management
- Salesforce super administrator (new users, fixes)
- External networks & machines (PM)
- Special black projects
- Backup maintainer
- CCTV system maintenance and management
- Comms room ongoing care
- Attic network
- Internal security policies (salesforce & domain)
- Business continuity in the event of disasters/disaster recovery
Due to the rapid rate of technological advancement, you will also be expected to continue the learning process throughout your career. Plus other duties consistent with the grade as directed.
Salary up to £18,000 - there could be some scope on this should you have the right experience.
Please contact the Temp Team at Brook Street on 01952 201112 for immediate consideration.