Assistant Accounts Administrator
Do you have at least a 1 year background within Accounts?
Are you confident with providing support for Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Purchase Ledger?
Brook Street are currently looking for an excellent Assistant Accounts Administrator, initially for a 6 month contract, to work for a well established business in Rugby.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include, yet not limited to:
- Providing accurate manual allocation of any payment received from customers
- Chasing any overdue accounts
- Assisting with the monthly production of customer statements
- Coding and posting third party supplier invoices, including credit and debit notes
- Reconciling invoices on price and delivery against purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Completing new supplier account forms and opening new accounts using SAP
- Assisting in supplier payments
- Maintaining standards of filing and performing scanning processes
- Assisting in month and year end procedures
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 3:15pm therefore would be excellently suited to somebody wishing to work school hours.
It is essential that you only apply for this position should you have a minimum background of 1 year within Accounts and can use Microsoft Office to an intermediate level. It would also be desirable if you have used SAP in a previous role.
Apply for Assistant Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly