As a skilled provider of audit, accounting, tax and business services including outsourced finance functions and payroll, our client is an Accountancy Age Top 100 UK Accounting Practice.
Our client is experiencing significant growth and, as such, they’re looking for a Practice Administrator to join their team.
- Salary of £27,000 - £29,000
- Voluntary benefits, including childcare vouchers, employee assistance plan, cycle to work scheme and discount vouchers
- Great learning and career progression opportunities
- 23 days’ holiday
Our client believes that their employees are their most important asset and as such, provides superb coaching in a nurturing and supportive environment, as well as fantastic career development prospects, making this the ideal role in which to carve out an exciting career.
You will have the opportunity to build on your existing expertise, progress professionally and play an important role in the day-to-day running of the organisation.
What’s more, our client understands the importance of giving back and takes part in a number of events each year to support charitable causes. Previously, they’ve held auctions, bikeathons and golf days to raise money, and encourage all employees to get involved.
As a Practice Administrator, you’ll provide a high level administration service, as well as completing accounting tasks to support to our client’s Partners, managers and staff.
Specifically, you will:
- Respond to a range of internal queries
- Assist with the firm’s management accounts
- Oversee the purchase ledger
- Complete VAT returns
- Manage timesheets
- Maintain and amend the contact database
To be considered as a Practice Administrator, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience in a business administration role
- A high level of IT literacy including excellent MS Office skills
- An understanding of in-house systems, such as CRM and accounts systems
- Excellent communication skills
- A great eye for detail
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Administrator, Admin Assistant, Business Support Administrator, Office Administrator or Office Clerk.
Candidates who have worked as Accounts Administrator, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk and Finance Assistant are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re an eagle-eyed Practice Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week