Team Leader - Pharmacist or Researcher
Team Leader - Pharmacist or Researcher
If you are a registered Pharmacist or an experienced Clinical Researcher looking to take your next step as a Clinical Content Team Leader, this is a great opportunity to develop your career with a business that’s transforming the healthcare industry.
FDB (First Databank) is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, FDB enables our developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
We are now looking for a Clinical Content Team Leader to join our passionate team in Exeter.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Option to purchase up to five additional days’ holiday
- Annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Health cashback plan
- Life assurance
- Paid volunteering days
Ours is a truly global operation with customers in the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. You’ll discover deeply ingrained passion for what we do running through every part of our company and teams of highly trained, skilled and motivated people who are eager to support your development and help you to integrate effectively.
As a Clinical Content Team Leader, you will oversee a small team of Pharmacists and Clinical Researchers and will ensure that all data is accurate and of a suitably high quality.
Acting as the Senior Member of the team, you will:
- Ensure all data produced by your team is accurate and of the highest quality
- Closely monitor Corrective Actions and implement remedial actions to resolve issues
- Ensure there are suitable resources within the team to achieve objectives
- Help to deliver enhancements to Content Management Systems
- Support the development and delivery of department strategic projects
- Manage your team from a performance perspective providing appraisals and feedback
- Offer training and development, coaching and mentoring to new and existing team members
- Update, review and approve editorial policies and work instructions
To join us as a Clinical Content Team Leader, you will need to be either a GPhC registered Pharmacist with post-registration experience or a Clinical Researcher with a minimum 2:2 degree in a relevant science orientated subject or equivalent experience.
You will also need:
- Previous experience of leadership, management, or the training and development of others
- A strong level of IT literacy including experience with Outlook, Word and Excel and excellent keyboard skills
Experience within the Healthcare or IT sectors would also be advantageous, as would formal training in leadership and management, and/or previous experience of performance management. Experience of clinical content maintenance would be equally favourable.
We are keen to hear from candidates with experience as a Clinical Content Supervisor, Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Registered Pharmacist or Pharmacy Manager.
Candidates who have held the title of Clinical Researcher, Senior Pharmacy Technician, Clinical Research Team Leader, Scientific Graduate or Pharmacy Graduate are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and FDB (First Databank) are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Clinical Content Team Leader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.