Events Account Manager
Events Account Manager
London, W11 (with occasional travel to visit clients)
Are you an events professional with experience in the B2B technology sector? Want to progress your career as an Events Account Manager with an exciting creative agency? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re Big Group, an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do.
For over 25 years, we’ve been helping our clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it’s an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, we always find the Big solution.
Now, we’re looking for an Events Account Manager to join us in Holland Park and oversee and develop our major accounts within our Events Department.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Permanent health insurance and DIS
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Great development opportunities, both within and outside your department
- Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- 20 days’ holiday (rising with service) plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas shutdown
Here at Big Group, we believe that a healthy work/life balance is key to keeping our people happy, creative and productive. As well as the above benefits, we offer flexible working hours and a duvet day – an extra day of holiday each year for those times where you can’t bear to get out of bed or just need a little ‘you’ time.
We’re a close-knit team and hold plenty of social events throughout the year so we can catch-up and blow off some steam. These include our bi-monthly socials, the Big Group Christmas Party and plenty of clubs, from theatre and books to baking and sports.
We also have a strong focus on learning and development, and work with a range of organisations to develop life, technical and insight skills that are relevant to you, your role and the business. So, if you’re looking to develop, both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
As an Events Account Manager, you will deliver a range of engaging events for major clients.
You’ll work with clients across all stages of event delivery, including planning, budget management and project management. You’ll strive to develop existing accounts, win new accounts and enhance our offering based on client feedback.
Additionally, you will:
- Build strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Understand our digital and technical capabilities and how they may give clients a competitive advantage
- Represent the ethos of our agency when dealing with clients and prospects
- Present end of project or campaign reviews
- Manage day-to-day contracts with third party suppliers
To join us as an Events Account Manager, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience in events in the B2B technology sector
- A successful track record of developing and managing client accounts in the events sector
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Ideally, you’ll have experience of working with or in large blue-chip corporates, but this isn’t essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Events Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Campaign Account Manager, Senior Events Co-ordinator, Senior Account Executive or Senior Events Executive.
This is a full time role, working 9:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday. However, some evening/weekend work may be required when events are taking place.
Webrecruit and Big Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a fresh, new challenge as an Events Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.