Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Market leader, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, and profitable. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Their business plan is simple; every repair in every property in the world is reported through one of their systems. They are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company's reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies by clients and a panel of industry leaders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it's filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, boot camp, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making the Company what it is.
Are you a vibrant and hands-on Marketing Manager who is willing to roll up their sleeves, and wants to be part of a successful scale-up technology company?
As part of their growth plans, they are looking to recruit a talented and adaptable B2B technology Marketing Manager to implement marketing plans across their chosen vertical markets.
You will be responsible for planning, originating, co-ordinating and optimising their B2B marketing activity across online, social media, and other channels with the aim of generating high quality leads for the Sales Development team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines as part of a team. Someone with a commercial mind-set and a technical understanding of Marketing will be perfect for this position.
- Execute the Company's marketing strategy while identifying marginal gains and growth hacking opportunities.
- Produce high quality content including eBooks, blogs, whitepapers, fact sheets, guides, webinars and videos.
- Distribute content across a variety of channels to generate net new contacts and marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Optimise their marketing automation platform and lead nurturing processes.
- Brief and sign off creatives produced in cooperation with the Design Manager.
- Management of all social channels across all markets and products.
- Assist with sales enablement across the sales and sales development teams.
- Work alongside the Customer Success team and Product team to execute product marketing initiatives.
- You will create, execute and review email marketing strategies that drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty to grow the business.
- Manage, analyse and track all campaign effectiveness.
- Assist in delivering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via best practices across all web assets.
- Understanding of new GDPR legislation relating to data protection for their customers.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Self-starter and proactive
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Ability to project manage multiple projects
- Proven track record of working in B2B software-as-service
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot is a must
- High level of experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- Excellent communication skills, including strong copywriting and editing
- Experience and demonstrated expertise with SEO, email marketing, social media and digital advertising
- Have a good mix of commercial awareness, creativity and customer focus
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- An analytical mind and inquisitive nature
- Experience in planning or executing product marketing for a software-as-service business
- Preferably a CIM member and holds Chartered status
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Direct Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.