FINTEC recruit is seeking a Research Engineer for our client, an established consultancy construction research business based in Bracknell. This is a permanent position with salary £31,000 to £32,000 plus benefits. Experience of the build environment conducive for this role.
- Research in energy consumption for heating, cooling, ventilation, air quality etc
- Projects are on on large, multi-stakeholder research
- Delivering presentations, workshops and reports
Skills and Experience for the Research Engineer role:
- Knowledge of sustainability and the built environment
- Degree qualified in a relevant science or engineering discipline
- Able to analyse complex problems and produce factual reports, good report writing skills
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate
Full information on the Research Engineer available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Research Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly