Patient Bookings Advisor
Patient Bookings Adviser- up to £24,000 per annum + commission- West End- Immediate Start
As a Patient Bookings Adviser you will be required to answer customer enquiries and complaints with a professional but personal approach ensuring you take great care in listening to the customer. It is imperative that you drive sales using your personality and rapport building skills to book new patients in for consultations and reaching out to existing customers for rebooks.
The successful candidate will join a small team of skilled Practitioners, Nurse Prescribers, Patient Coordinators and Front of House working in a busy clinic based in St John`s Wood for one of London`s leading Cosmetic Surgeons. The candidate will be required to work closely alongside all team members and particularly the Receptionist, Clinic Manager, and Marketing & PR Manager.
The Purpose of the Role:
- Primarily to work towards converting enquiries to the clinic into appointments for both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- To ensure that all phone and email enquiries are dealt with in a reasonable timeframe.
- To provide an excellent level of customer service to all patients and visitors attending the clinic.
- To assist the receptionist with meeting and greeting all patients and visitors to the clinic.
- To assist with managing the entire patient journey for all our patients from enquiry through the booking phase and beyond ensuring that they rebook with the clinic again.
- To develop the non-surgical and surgical business by providing administrative support to the existing administrative team.
- To ensure that the Patients are given as much information and fully understand each procedure so that they are fully informed if they chose to consent.
- This role is a permanent part-time role with the possibility that it may be extended to full-time following probation.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years in a sales role specifically in converting enquiries into sales.
- A great customer service and rapport building skill.
- A passion for cosmetic.
- A flexible personality in dealing with various types of people.
Please APPLY here if you are interested in this role and note that only successful candidates will be contacted due to a high volume of applications.