Are you a positive and energetic individual looking to take on some responsibility and being an integral part of a thriving finance division. If so, we have a fascinating newly created Management Accountant role within a dynamic company. Reporting the Head of Finance, you will be developing structures and processes around the delivery of a complex event business.
Management Accountant Responsibilities
As the Management Accountant, your duties will include:
- Accurate and timely entry of all accounting transactions into trial balance
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Management of the purchase order system and reconciliation back to the financial accounts
- Ongoing and ad-hoc data analysis
- VAT reporting, including partial exemption
Management Accountant Experiences
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will need to be a newly-qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant. You will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is a strong communicator at all levels both written and verbal. You will have a desire for continuous improvement and have the ability to work to strict deadlines in a challenging environment.
Management Accountant Rewards
As the Management Account, you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays (which are optional holiday days – the bank holiday days can be used at any time over the year they do not have to be used on the specific Bank Holiday date)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Multiple social events through the year
- Gym/fitness space on site with classes during the week
- Minibus from Oxford up to where the client is based
- Discounted rates over event use of the spectacular premises
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in and there is parking on-site.
Our client is rapidly expanding and a key player in the international education sector. They are looking for a Management Accountant to embrace their dynamic culture and make a big impact on the team.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly