- Full Time
Do you enjoy multi-tasking and having a varied workload? If so, we have a very exciting opportunity for you!
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will be providing effective HR support to the wider organisation. This a great opportunity for you to progress your HR skills within a dynamic and friendly environment in which you will be assisting with all employee relations cases, working closely with the recruitment team to manage new starters and leavers, along with assisting in various HR projects.
HR Coordinator/Officer Responsibilities
As the HR Coordinator/Officer, your duties will include:
- Ensuring all employee and new starter information is accurate on the database
- Taking responsibility for onboarding of new employees and managing the induction process
- Reviewing and updating all HR policies and procedures
- Working alongside payroll to ensure all employee pay and new starter financial information is correct
HR Coordinator/Officer Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous HR Administration or Coordination experience and exposure to a fast paced and busy environment. You will have strong communication skills and be confident liaising with hiring managers at all levels. Being a team player is key and you will be a pro-active with a flexible approach to diversify your taks when needed.
HR Coordinator/Officer Rewards
As the HR Coordinator/Officer, you will benefit from
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Pension and healthcare options
- Investor in People organisation
- 4 x salary life assurance cover
- Generous company sick pay scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
Our client is located in North West Oxfordshire (OX20).
Our client is a leading professional services organisation who is known for their enthusiasm and going the extra mile for their clients. They are looking for a dedicated and upbeat individual to join their friendly HR team to continue making a positive impact on the company.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.