Hours: Fixed term contract, 10 hours per week, term-time only (38 weeks per year)
Lunchtime assistants are required for immediate start at our friendly and welcoming school.
Successful applicants will need to be able to build a rapport with the 11-16 years age group, with patience and a sense of humour.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overseeing the students during the lunch period
- General cleaning of school premises
- Following health and safety procedures
- Keeping records of first aid and behaviour
- Providing care, guidance and advice to students
£133.38 fringe allowance (pro rata per annum)
At Passmores we aim to put our students first, ensuring that they become well rounded citizens when they leave us. We have been rated ‘good’ by Oftsed and our pupils and staff enjoy a vibrant and exciting environment.
Passmores is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure Barring Service.