Trade Account Administrator
Trade Account Administrator
Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 25% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
Over the last 12 months we have been earmarked by The Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch list, received GOLD in the Healthy Workplace Awards, expanded to more than 80 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, grown our turnover to £10m, donated over £100k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
You’ll be passionate about delivering a stellar customer service experience to our valued retailers, which reflect Frugi’s brand values. With a background in retail you’ll be highly experienced in delivering gold standard Customer Service. You’ll be brimming with ideas to continue to improve our customer’s experience. You’ll be great at building close working relationships internally and externally, with strong administration and problem solving skills. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Based at Frugi HQ, in Cornwall, your role will be to assist in all aspects of Frugi’s customer service and to assist our ‘on the road’ Business Development Managers (BDM’s) in taking care of our highly treasured trade customers, making sure they are engaged and receive great customer service.
Your Key Responsibilities
Deliver Great Service
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all our Frugi customers (trade and consumer)
- Be competent in the standard operating procedures within the department
- Work with meticulous attention to detail
Day to Day work
This changes on a daily basis and is ever growing as Frugi continues to grow.
- Setting up customer accounts ensuring all settings are correct depending on their location
- Taking orders, either by email or by telephone
- Processing orders received through the website
- Inputting orders online and into back office system
- Liaising with customers to take payment for orders
- Amending orders for customers
- Calculating shipping costs
- Dealing with multiple currencies
- Taking phone calls, delivering to the most relevant person and department
- Processing returned stock and exchanges
- Dealing with customers’ queries, by email and telephone
- Contacting customers as necessary to chase up pre-orders for forthcoming seasons and to chase payment
- Ultimately, taking responsibility for a territory and working closely with a Business Development Manager within that territory to receive and enter orders, progress and increase revenue from each account by whatever means necessary
- Supporting your appointed Business Development Manager with administrative tasks as necessary
The business needs
The business is split into 2 main seasons per year, which require a highly organised manner of work, to ensure that all the stockists receive their stock at the time and date on which they requested it and that it is paid for, by
- Ensuring orders are correct and assigned to the correct season
- Dealing with customer requests, changes and payment terms
- Chasing payments where necessary and taking card payments
- Adhering to the credit policy for stockists
- Being sales-minded and upselling Frugi products where possible
- Flexibility with assisting at trade shows and showrooms both in the UK and Europe
- ‘Can do’ attitude of helpfulness, with the ability to get stuck into projects.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- A European language would be highly desirable, but not essential.
- Computer literacy, with a willingness to learn new skills and adapt as the business grows.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure to get stock to our stockists and deal promptly with customer queries.
- Communicate effectively (written and verbally) with customers and staff at all levels.
- Able to have a laugh with the team and enjoy light hearted office banter!
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £17,000 to £19,000, depending on your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we’ll share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team by email. Your covering letter is the perfect opportunity to showcase your personality and understanding of all things Frugi – so go for it!!
Closing date: 10th September 2018. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.