Registered General Nurse
Registered General Nurse - Brighton and Stanmore £33,297 - £34,172
This is a fulltime position working at a Residential Care Home. You`ll be working closely with the Manager/ Registered Manager providing all activities to residents. You`ll be managing, supporting and supervising a group of carers. The Care Home provides personal care and nursing care to over 100 residents. Collectively with management, administrative, recreational and maintenance personnel as well as volunteers, you`ll provide all care services to the residents.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Will be a Registered General Nurse registered with the NMC with a pin number
- A qualification relevant to care is highly desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working with the elderly within an environment that promotes wellbeing, diversity and protection
- Experience promoting best practice in safeguarding adults
- Computer literate
- Experience administering medication as well as good understanding and knowledge of regulations regarding storing and administering medication
- Evidence of understanding confidentiality and Data Protection regulations
- Ability to provide training, learning and development for staff
The role is paying £33,297 - £34,172
If you feel you`re suitable for the role of just have a general enquiry then please forward your CV across to me or contact me on 0208 680 8183.
BS Social Care work with a full range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, so if this role is not for you but you have experience within social care then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.
Apply for Registered General Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly