Head of Sales and Marketing
Head of Sales and Marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely exciting venture at an early enough stage to have a real impact on the development and direction of the commercial approach for this organisation.
Reporting directly into the CEO, our client is looking for a successful and driven Head of Sales and Marketing to join their team in Oxford. Through identifying new business opportunities and developing strategies to bring their new and innovative products to market in the UK and in Europe, you will play a key role in the growth and success of the business.
Head of Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Developing and executing sales strategies to achieve business growth in line with the Company business plan.
- Developing pricing strategies to ensure maximum revenue.
- To build a talented and enthusiastic Sales team through selective recruitment and strong team building initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining commission and incentive plans.
- Delivering a structured and tracked digital marketing plan.
- Managing the existing brand and creating and maintaining brand collateral for all products.
- To build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Head of Sales and Marketing Experience
As an ambitious and experienced Head of Sales and Marketing, you will come with extensive and demonstrable sales experience within either medical technology or ophthalmology. You will have an unparalleled track record of driving high sales growth across both B2B and B2C and will be skilled in commercial planning and execution.
In driving the strategy, you will be commercially focused and will provide a consistently high level of customer service. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and will have the natural ability to influence and build strong relationships at all levels.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will be a natural leader.
Head of Sales and Marketing Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Great training and development opportunities
- Share Option Scheme
Based just outside the city centre (OX4) there is onsite parking and fantastic transport links. The offices are a ten-minute drive from leisure, restaurant and shopping facilities.
Our client is a spin off from the University of Oxford and put their customers at the heart of what they do. This is an exciting time to join the company as they move from a technology start up to a full commercial operation.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.