Night Registered General Nurse
Night Registered General Nurse - £33,297 - £34,172 - Stanmore, Redbridge and Barnet
This is a full time night position working at a Residential Care Home. You`ll be working closely with the Care Manager/ Registered Manager providing all activities to residents. You`ll be managing, supporting and supervising a group of carers. The Care Home provides personal care and nursing care to over 100 residents. Collectively with management, administrative, recreational and maintenance personnel as well as volunteers, you`ll provide all care and services to the residents.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and or qualifications:
- Will be a Registered Nurse registered with the NMC and have a pin number
- A qualification relevant to care is highly desirable however not essential
- Previous experience working with the elderly in an environment that promotes wellbeing, diversity and protection
- Experience promoting best practice in safeguarding adults
- Computer literate
- Experience administering medicine as well as good understanding and knowledge of regulations regarding storing and administering medication
- Evidence of understanding confidentiality and Data Protection regulations
- Ability to deputise in the absence of a Senior Manager
- Ability to provide training, learning and development for staff.
The role is paying £33,297 - £34,172
If you feel you`re suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry then please forward your CV over to me at or contact me on 0208 889 5199.
BS Social Care work with a full range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, so if this role is not for you but you have experience within the Social Care sector then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.
Apply for Night Registered General Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly