Senior Marketing Executive
We're looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team for Reach Work, a portfolio of specialist and generalist job sites and part of Reach plc.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive you'll be responsible for implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, social media, partner and event management and acquisition and retention tactics.
- Email marketing - build, test, segment and send client, candidate and partner email campaigns
- Social media - develop our social media activity to amplify reach across Facebook, twitter and Instagram
- Analytics - understanding of Google Analytics to measure campaign and site performance and enhance business decisions
- Partnerships - research relevant events and partners to extend our audience and communities.
- Events - provide hands on event management support for our PA of the Year Awards and Summer Networking event.
The Ideal Candidate
You'll have at least a years' experience in a digital or marketing role, with an understanding of email marketing, data and social media. You'll be keen to learn and comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
You'll be pro-active and looking to join a high performing and inventive team where you can really make a difference. We encourage independence and creativity and you'll be given as much responsibility as you can handle.
Skills & technical knowledge:
- Google Analytics - Email Marketing Platform experience - A level Maths or equivalent
Reach plc has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, 25 days holidays, onsite gym membership and a competitive pension.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.