Proposition Business Analyst Project Manager
I am recruiting for a Proposition and Governance Manager for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK based in Sutton Coldfield and paying a salary of up to £40000.
This is an ideal role for somebody with a business analyst, project, change, implementation or product management background.
Working with the Head of Proposition and Governance and the wider business as required you will be responsible for the investigation and development of on new products, changes with existing corporate partnerships such as system updates and pricing changes along with brand new proposition projects for new clients. You will ensure the smooth running of these projects supporting the relevant people, departments, stakeholders upon implementation.
You will be working on a number of different and bespoke projects such as new partner set up's, IT website building and web basket upgrades and building of online portals to name just a few. You will be responsible for the full cycle from concept writing, product spec writing, building of the product spec, implementing and testing of the product/service. It is vital you have the ability to multi task and engage with various levels of stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation and governance of these projects.
Please note, there will be the requirement to work long hours and sometimes through the night, on average 6-8 times a year, this is a company who treat their employees well and the extra work is noted.
This is a chance to join a very conscientious, ethical, empathetic, sociable and friendly company who deal with prepaid funeral plans. They are a FTSE 250 company who have been around for over a two centuries in a capacity. They allow customers to pre plan and pre pay for their funeral, meaning people can ensure their own funeral is arranged to how they would like and paid before they pass away, reducing further stress and upset to their family/friends.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Drive and mange change across the corporate partnership function.
- Implement any required changes to existing processes, systems, IT systems, products, pricing, etc.
- Be responsible for the development of new products for Corporate Partnerships, including the proposition design, systems, processes and implementation.
- Work with the relevant internal departments to ensure all systems testing required by the project is conducted and approved
- Be responsible for writing and developing product overview and specification documents as required
- Project Management and ownership, keeping all stakeholders across the business updated
- Take ownership of potential issues and manage them
- Be responsible for writing and developing project plans and specification papers as required
- Be responsible for overseeing the control of products and all relevant documentation.
- Work with all internal functions including IT, Finance, Marketing, Client Services and Senior Management to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders and ensure all developments and projects are specified appropriately and detailed project documentation maintained.
- To deliver ad hoc projects as required by the Head of P&G and initiatives, liaising with all relevant internal and external parties to achieve project objectives
PERSONAL SKILLS SPECIFICATION
- Previous Business Analyst, project, change, product or implementation management experience, this can be in a support capacity
- Stakeholder management experience with the confidence and capability of chairing large meetings with senior management
- Experience of working with Corporate Partner's - working directly on corporate partner implementation projects, not just internal projects
- Ability to work autonomously, self motivated and solution focussed, 'seeing the bigger picture' individual
- Financial Service Industry knowledge due to the nature of the client's corporate partnerships is ideal, not essential
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to write professional documents
- The ability to liaise with all levels of authority, both internally and externally.
- Strong IT skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Analytical thinking with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to anticipate issues and problems before they happen
- Happy to work the extra hours when required, if a job needs completing, make sure it gets completed. Happy to work through the night on the occasions it is required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated, good time management and excellent organisational skills
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE FROM THE ABOVE PERSONAL SPECIFICATION***
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays each year
- 38 working week, Monday to Friday, there will be occasional times where you will be working out of these hours to meet business needs but no weekend working
- Up to 4% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Modern staff room with utilities
If you are have project management or similar experience and interested in this position please send your cv and call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Melissa.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your cv has not been selected***