We are looking for a Admin Officer to work for one of our clients in Leeds City Centre. This is a temporary long term assignment working in the Department for Transport. The rate of pay will be £7 - The hours of work will be 37 Monday - Friday.
You will need to provide administrative support and follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
* Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
* Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
* Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
* Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
* Preparing routine correspondence
Typical Qualifications and experience required:
* Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
* NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
* Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills, both oral and written