Assistant Technical Administrator
Assistant Technical Administrator / IT Support
Circa £20K, Dorking, Surrey - competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
This is an opportunity to join the growing development team of a profitable and independent software company headquartered in Dorking, Surrey.
The successful candidate will be based in Dorking, join an established team and be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- Administration of internal software and hardware renewals for Paragon offices in the UK and US
- Production of product releases and licenses for Paragon customers
- Creation and despatch of software media to Paragon customers
- Maintenance of accurate customer records
- Assisting with basic day to day internal IT support at our Dorking HQ
- Providing basic IT Support for Paragon's Customer Technology Centre in Dorking to ensure product demonstrations and meetings run smoothly
- Educated to A Level standard
- Strong administration skills
- Proven interest in IT
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Access, Word and Excel)
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
Paragon Software Systems' routing and scheduling software is used by brands such as Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, Argos and Warburtons. The company has an unparalleled track record of successful software implementations with over 3,400 systems installed in more than 60 countries worldwide. Paragon provides software solutions for operations ranging from 10 vehicles based at a single site to hundreds of vehicles running out of several sites.
Apply for Assistant Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly