Do you enjoy multi-tasking and having a varied workload? If so, we have a very exciting opportunity for you!
Working in an integral role within the head office, you will be working closely with the wider HR and Recruitment team, allowing you to get involved with a variety of HR tasks. No one day will be the same! This is an excellent chance to progress your HR skills in a HR assistant position.
HR Assistant Responsibilities
As the HR Assistant, your duties will include:
- Assisting with the recruitment process from start to finish and ensuring that all new employees are fully prepared and set up for their first day
- Maintaining all employee records on the database
- Taking responsibility for recruitment activity on social media
- Being the first point of contact for all HR queries within the organisation
HR Assistant Experience
To be successful as the HR Assistant, you will have both English and Maths GCSE qualifications and have excellent administration skills. You will have worked in a similar level role and have strong communication and organisational skills. You will be able to work flexibly and to tight deadlines and be a team player to support the whole HR team.
HR Assistant Rewards
As the HR Assistant, you will benefit from:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Pension and healthcare options
- Investor in People organisation
- 4 x salary life assurance cover
- Generous company sick pay scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
Our client is located in North West Oxfordshire
Our client is a leading professional services organisation who is known for their enthusiasm and going the extra mile for their clients. They are looking for a dedicated and upbeat individual to join their friendly HR team to continue making a positive impact on the company.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.