We have an exciting role for someone looking for full time employment as an Operations Assistant for a large organisation based in Cwmbran.
This role is great for a real proactive person that is used to using their own initiative and a natural leader.
The hours are 37 hours per week Mon-Fri (ability to finish early two days a week and make hours up elsewhere in week or come in early)
Candidate must have own vehicle as there may be a requirement to travel to client sites where an overnight stay may be needed (this is infrequent and always arranged in advance)
The pay is between 16 and 17 depending on experience.
Activities will include:
- Supporting client programme managers with reporting and liaising with project delivery teams
- Managing own workload and requests for support from internal customers (procurement team)
- Scoping support requirement
- Managing multiple pieces of work
- Negotiating and then achieving deadlines
- Support in the setup of new client engagements
- Process guide creation (PPT or word)
- Process flow creation (visio)
- Support the build of performance reporting (excel)
- Supporting colleagues on projects they are working on across multiple clients as well as manage own projects and report
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong computer ability, excel is really important - pivot table, vlookups, creating graphs/pies etc. PPT and word are great to have too.
- Proactive work ethic
- Experience in a project admin/support role previously would be a big advantage as would the ability to review a report.
INTERVIEWS are being held on Friday 10th, Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th August.
Please apply directly. This is an immediate start.