Job Title: University Lawyer
Job Reference: KGM/
Duration: 3 months
Job Description: We are currently recruiting for a University Lawyer to work with a public sector organisation in the Yorkshire area on a temporary basis to cover an interim period.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Mixed Caseload covering a wide variety of contracts
- Self management of workload
- Maintaining up to date work lists and weekly progress via written lists and face to face meetings
- Transactional contracts (some commercial) and educational contracts
- Providing advice on existing contracts
- Updating current contracts relating to GDPR
Applications are welcome from Lawyers with previous experience of Data protection and Freedom of Information. Higher education experience is desirable not essential.
To apply for this role or to find out about other legal jobs, please contact Sophie Anderson on or email your CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.