Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Pharmaceutical Marketing – Up to £24k + Benefits -London City
An integrated media and marketing company, are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with an extraordinary drive, passion and talent to help keep us moving forward at a pace. The Digital Marketing Executive will be joining the growing Digital Department to work across all digital marketing channels and media, and constantly come up with ideas for improving what we’re doing. The Digital Team strives to provide the best digital experience for healthcare professionals (HCPs) and we’re looking for an individual to help us shape our strategy and turbo-charge performance.
In this data-rich, fast-paced testing and learning environment, the successful Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for proposing, researching and helping to plan, run and report for digital campaigns to drive awareness, as well as optimise conversion and retention. You will develop a deep understanding of HCPs’ behaviour and help the Digital Team to optimise digital campaigns. The right candidate will use data to drive decisions and always look for opportunities to improve the user’s digital experience.
You will be a Digital Marketing Executive who is smart, analytical and highly motivated to take on responsibility, make an impact and have fun. Channels include paid search, display and social advertising and SEO. Platforms include Google AdWords, Display Ads, Google Analytics, Social Media Ad Management and analytics, among others.
- Deliver effective digital campaigns from planning to execution via AdTech Ad server and reporting
- Managing email marketing for media brands on behalf of clients as well as editorial team-from design to final send
- Monitor, analyse the performances and proactively optimise the campaigns on a weekly basis to achieve the KPIs and targets, reporting them to senior staff and clients along with recommendations
- Creating marketing report for clients on the delivery of their advertising and email campaigns
- Help in proposing, planning and running digital marketing and social media campaigns with the wider digital team
- Update relevant stakeholders on campaigns’ progress
- Constantly identify new opportunities to drive better engagement and campaign outcomes
- Analyse data/reports from the customer insight team to provide recommendations and drive future digital marketing initiatives
- Perform relevant research to understand HCPs’ motivations and desires
- Supporting the Sales team during the pitches and client communications.
- Working closely with Account Management to ensure that campaigns are delivered at the expected standard and specifications
- Provide internal and external technical support for campaign related issues, liaising with senior staff to manage the set-up of bespoke technical solutions
- Discrepancy checks – report and reconcile delivery figures between internal stats and 3rd Party stats. Utilising great attention to detail when dealing with campaigns to minimise mistakes and ultimately reduce revenue loss
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis to obtain copy instructions for campaign launches across all media brands
- Periodically trouble-shoot any technical issues found on the live systems
- Have at least one year’s experience of working with digital marketing channels and platforms, helping a digital marketing team to run digital campaigns
- Strong analytical, logical and numerical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Display creative and innovative thinking
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Keen interest in social media, user behaviour and psychology
- Absolutely must have a strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of a growing digital media company
About the Company
"We are an integrated media and marketing services company that sits at the heart of a community of 220,000 highly-engaged healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced inspirational and incisive content via our magazines, events and on-line. These in turn provide the data and insight that gives us a deep understanding of what our audiences want. Our events range from small, bespoke events for individual clients to large conferences and exhibitions with up to 1,000 attendees."
How to Apply
To apply please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly